Directory > Electric Motor Controls
Alberta Industrial Controls and Drives - is engaged in the sale, both as a distributor and as a manufacturers agent, of specialty electrical and electronic equipment.  Approximately 80% of the company's sales are to the large industrial user clients.  The remaining 20% is sold to a large number of electrical contractors and light industrial companies.  Major user categories include petroleum refining, petrochemical tar sands extraction, forestry, coal mining, pulp and paper, and crane builders.
9720 47 Avenue NW, 
Edmonton, AB T6E 5P3
Arrow Speed Controls - is the leading Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) integrator in North America. Our leadership in the speed control industry extends over 20 years and we have well over 15,000 successful system installations. We specialize in heavy industries with an emphasis on forestry, pulp & paper, mining and petrochemical.
111-8410 Ontario Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V5X 3E7
Tel: 604-321-4033   Fax: 604-321-9415  Email:
Boller Group -  your trusted source for a complete range of rolled Stainless Steel Construction Electric Motors to meet the harsh realities of the meat-and poultry-processing industries and the pharmaceutical industry; we offer large variety of superior design and quality of standard NEMA and IEC frame Stainless Steel Electric Motors. 1/4hp to 20hp, in single phase and three phase. Features: High pressure hose down proof Easily cleaned Inverter Rated insulation system High efficiency TENV & TEFC enclosures Single & Three Phase For more information please contact our sales office
11-1155 North Service Rd. W.
Oakville, Ont. L6M 3E3 Canada
Eaton's - electrical business is a global leader in electrical control, power distribution and industrial automation products and services. Through advanced product development, world-class manufacturing methods and global engineering services and support, Eaton's electrical business provides customer-driven solutions
133-2611 Hopewell Place NE, 
Calgary, AB T1Y 7J7
Favlo - We purchase our material from all over Canada and the U.S. from electrical contractors, wholesalers, plant completions and auctions. We sell to all of the electrical wholesalers and contractors as well as the oil industry, manufacturing industry and industrial suppliers.
5838-87 A Street. T6E-5Z1
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hartech Electric Supply - in Toronto have become known as the electrical distributors of choice for many Industrial, Mro's, Oem's, Contractors, Municipalities and Utilities in Southern Ontario.
20 Vice Regent Boulevard, 
Etobicoke, ON M9W 7A4 Canada
Motor Supply - has been a main source for Electric Motors and their related products in Western Canada. Our commitment has always been to service the Wholesalers, Distributors, OEM's, and Industrial customers' projects in all aspects possible.
8435 McIntyre Road NW, 
Edmonton, AB T6E 6G3
Primary Electrical Supply -is a full-line Electrical Distributor centrally located in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
3163 Steeles Avenue West
Milton, Ontario  L9T 2V4  Canada
The Babco Electric Group - are affiliated companies with a complete supply and service concept for the electrical industry. Babco is a complete Electrical Systems Integrator Group from the substation to, and including, the electric motor. We are an electrical manufacturer and supplier of switchgear, control panels, variable frequency drives, solid state starters, electrical skid equipment, mine power centers and electrical equipment buildings.
12465 153 Street NW, 
Edmonton, AB T5V 1E4